How to Delete Twitter [Easy Guide]1 min read
There are a few reasons you might be considering deleting Twitter. Maybe your friends don’t use it anymore. Perhaps you spend too much time on it, and believe you’d be more productive without it.
Whatever the reason, it’s easy to deactivate your Twitter account. Twitter even gives you a 30 day grace period to reactivate your account, in case you change your mind. However, it should be noted once the 30 days end, your account is gone forever.
If you’re ready to permanently delete your Twitter account, follow these five simple steps.
How to delete Twitter
- Sign into your Twitter account
- Click “Settings and privacy” from the drop-down menu under your profile icon
- In the Accounts section, click “Deactivate your account”
- Click “Deactivate”
- Input your password, and click “Deactivate account”
1. Once you’ve signed into your Twitter account, click your profile icon to find the drop-down menu. Within the menu, select “Settings and privacy”.
2. In the Accounts section, click “Deactivate your account”.
3. Click “Deactivate”.
4. Input your password, and click “Deactivate account”.
And that’s it! You’ve officially deleted your account (remember, you have 30 days to reactivate if you change your mind).